Marzena started dancing even before she was born. Her mom danced her last Championships, while she was 5 months pregnant. As a kid Marzena was very shy and she didn’t like dancing much. Her passion has really started at the age of 15, when she met Slawek and fell in love with his dedication and passion for dancing.
With the hard work they became Polish Amateur 10 Dance Vice-Champions. Later Polish Professional Ballroom Vice-Champions and Professional 10 Dance Champions. They moved to US in 2002 to continue their carrier
Slawek and Marzena’s professional achievements include:
– US and World American Smooth Champions in 2010-13
– World Cup Winners at Ohio Star Ball
– Between November 2009 and their retirement in 2013 they never lost a dance and won over 80 championships
– Co-owners of Royal Ball Competition in Los Angeles
– Owners of Mastery Camp in Las Vegas
– Slawek won 48 US and World titles with his Pro-Am ladies in Smooth, Ballroom & Latin
Did you know?
Slawek started dancing at the age of 17 and his teacher told him that there was not too much hope for him at that age. He worked hard and proved them wrong.
Slawek and Marzena’s first official practice lasted 21 hours.
They consider their beautiful two children as their biggest life achievement.