Olga grew up is Russia and studied for her bachelors degree at Institute of Culture in Cheliabinsk.
She learnt Ballet, Choreography, Folk Dancing and Jazz as well as Ballroom & Latin styles. After college Olga moved to Moscow, started competing professionally and became Finalist both in Ballroom and Latin divisions.
In 1992 Olga had an opportunity to relocate to the US. Her and David Hamilton started dancing together in 1996 and revolutionised American Smooth style.
On two occasions Olga and David were the US representatives at the World Showdance Competition in Baden Baden, Germany (1997 & 1998). They were also invited to dance in the World Cup Ballroom event in the Kremlin, which was televised to a wide audience.
These days Olga is a highly reputable International Adjudicator and Coach.
Olga’s professional achievements include:
– US National Ballroom Finalist
– 2 times US Smooth Champions
– 2 times World Ballroom Show Dance Finalist
– Svetloe Prochloe Award in Russia
– Connor Bishop Zion Foundation Award for Special Achievements and her continued contribution to developing youth dancers and those with disabilities.