Nicole fell in love with Ballroom and Latin Dancing after watching it on TV as a little girl. She started her dance career at the age of 12 in Durban, South Africa.
Nicole then moved to London when she was 18 to follow her dream of becoming an Open British and World Champion. This took 8 years!
Nicole also enjoyed being a principal dancer in the original & iconic Burn The Floor, which changed the perception of Ballroom Dancing.
Her time as a competitive dancer had many highs but also many lows and that made her the teacher & coach that she is.
Today Nicole is most proud of the knowledge and understanding she has of dance. She continuously searches for information to become even better educator of the wonderful, dynamic, diverse and ever changing world of Ballroom and Latin American Dancing.
Nicole’s professional achievement include:
- 2 times Open British Amateur Latin Champion.
- World, European, UK Open, International Latin Amateur Champion.
- UK & British National Latin Amateur Champion.
- Finalist in every Professional Latin Championship for 4 consecutive years.
- Vice European Professional Latin American Champion.
- Professional on Strictly Come Dancing for 3 seasons.