ONE TO ONE TUITION FOR SINGLES AND COUPLES
Private dance lessons is the most effective way to progress in your dancing. All our teacher are current or former world class competitors and are qualified either with IDTA (International Dance Teachers Association) or ISTD (Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing).
Private lessons are for you if you are:
- a beginner and want to get some basics before joining a group class;
- an experienced dancer or competitor and want to improve your technique;
- preparing for exams;
- perhaps you have a favourite song in mind and want to learn a special dance routine;
- thinking of an unforgettable present for your loved one;
- going to a Ball in Vienna or a cruise ship;
- preparing your Wedding Dance.
FEE: £65 per hour or £290 for five hours (prices may vary depending on location and number of participants). Book Now
Are you thinking about organising something unusual with your friends? Why not to learn a fun dance for that special event, like a Birthday party, Hen Night or a Wedding?
Private lessons can be arranged at one of our studios or in the comfort of your home.
Please contact us to book your perfect lesson