TEAM BUILDING and CHARITY DANCE EVENTS
Your business must bring together people with different backgrounds, cultures, even different languages. Getting your team working and communicating effectively together is essential for future success. With this in mind, a good idea would be to organise an icebreaker or a team building challenge to take your colleagues out of their comfort zone. This could also be a charity event to raise money for a good cause as well as have a great time.
Allow us to put together a memorable event, which would allow everyone to participate on an equal footing from Receptionist to Managing Director. Some ideas for you:
- Choose anything from one hour to half a day Dance Workshop. It can take place at one of our beautiful studios in Kensington or at a venue of your choice. We can even arrange professional Dance Partners for everyone.
- If you want something more grand, we can hire a Ballroom for a Dinner and Dance night and organise Professional Dance Shows for your guests;
- How about a ‘Strictly’ type event? Your executives or staff can be partnered up with professional dancers and show their teams what talents they have outside the office?
OUR PREVIOUS CLIENTS AND EVENTS:
- ‘Strictly Charity’ at The Park Club in November 2015 for 900 guests. Raised over £45K for Children’s Air Ambulance.
- ‘McStrictly’ charity event for McKinsey in November 2015 for 450 guests. Raised almost £30K.
- ‘Strictly Charity’ at The Park Club in December 2014 for 1000 guests. Raised £40K
- ‘Christmas Charity’ for Hilton Foundation at Hilton London Metropole in December 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.
- ‘Charity Night’ for West End Real Estates at One Mayfair, London in June 2012
- ‘Strictly Charity Night’ for Credit Suisse at Winter Gardens in Canary Wharf in November 2010.